We help you improve the quality of your manufacturing process.
Improving, innovating and safeguarding production quality – we are here to offer our valve expertise.
You and your colleagues have the responsibility to ensure the production runs smoothly, with all approvals and certifications up to date and in order. We have worked on new ways of making this better and more reliable for you as an engineer.
Increasing trust by digitalizing the traditional paper certificates
Until now the standard for certificates has been pen and paper and manual entries where the product is documented at a batch level – not an individual level. With the ProLog system, we have both modernized and digitized the certificates. Every single part of the ball valve comes with 100% traceability, referencing a unique serial number ID. The production log is individual documentation that proves that each valve ordered has been produced correctly and according to the tolerance requirements that are decisive for the functional life as well as the important actuator dimensioning. Digitization gives you advantages in reducing or even eliminating the certificate costs, and at the same time this system opens up to minimize manual work processes. Thus rethinking the flow around certificates.
Fast and easy online access to valve certificates
All customer certificates, the traceability along with the new production log is now freely and easily online accessible, even before you receive your delivery. Today you do not know how and who manufactured the polymers, by adding the new ProLog concept you will have a transparent and full traceability. You, your QA, or your customer, and even the local food authorities will benefit from always having the information you need; instantly on demand.
Standard logging of all wetted parts for quick and easy identification
Normally not all wetted parts have traceability and this carries a risk or an uncertainty of the origin of the item(s). We have decided to eliminate these risks by improving our company standard now logging all wettet parts. This ensures quick and easy identification and traceability, offering you safety against contamination of phthalates and heavy metals, safeguarding your brand and product.
One-to-One certificate for safeguarding your product and brand
Adding the measured valve torque, the body bolt torque´s, the stem nut torque figures, and a functional test into the new revolutionary One-to-One certificate, will eliminate human errors and virtually ruling out all non-qualified products. The automated and digital certificates are a giant leap for the departments of Technic, Purchase and Quality Assurance.
These might look like small innovation on their own, but together add up to make a huge difference in your team´s ability to accurately monitor and control the quality and efficiency of your production process.
Would you like to find out more about our innovations or would you like to talk about how our engineers could help improve your specific production setup? Please reach out to one of our experts.
For Strategic Purchasers
We help Purchasing Officers to optimize total cost of production, prevent downtime and safeguard your brand.
Strategic sourcing, new sustainable solutions, planning and enterprise risk management – we are here to offer our valve expertise.
We exchange and analyze valve data with a continuously innovative mindset, while co-creating the best solutions with manufacturing experts in their respective fields. Whether it concerns documentation of total cost of ownership, plant-up-time, or financial, operational and strategic risks according to ISO 31000 standards – we want to understand your business and help you in adding value to your production processes. This is why we have developed the following innovative features:
- By digitizing our Quality Assurance, we offer you a way to re-use our gathered data for application in your own company. This creates real cost savings, eliminates human error and reduces unnecessary time spent on double checking and verifying data.
- Our MARS ProLog concept features 100% traceability and transparent supply chain for quick and accurate identification of valve performance, greatly reducing the risk of costly downtime. It also offers a safeguarding of your brand and product by guaranteeing you, your customers and the Food & Drug Authorities there is no contamination of phthalates and heavy metals.
- We store all certificates for you in an easy-to-access cloud environment, totally free of charge.
We believe that continuously working on added value for you and your team is the key to a long and fruitful partnership. So please tell us what we can do for you and your team, and we can start talking about how we can help improve your business today. Our valve experts are eager to offer their expertise.
Make your company better with us
- Fully digitized Quality Assurance with useful data
- All-new ProLog concept for accurate identification and contamination-free production
- Free cloud based certification storage for all MARS customers
For Maintenance Teams
We help Maintenance Teams to work smarter, while preventing time-consuming mistakes.
Service, installation, spare parts and other MRO solutions – we are here to offer our valve expertise.
As long-time professionals in the industry, we understand some of the hassle and time-consuming responsibilities of your department. This is why we constantly strive to improve not only the quality of our products themselves, but also try to innovate all installation and maintenance processes involved. We have come up with some nice features that will make your work faster, easier and more reliable:
- Patented Service bracket for faster maintenance and easy troubleshooting, saving you installation time (video)
- Original Innovator of the direct mount design which has made valve automation both better and easier.
- We mark all spare parts with name, size and traceability information for easy identification when you order MRO parts.
So, does saving time, money and a lot of frustration while being more sustainable in the process sound interesting to you? If so, please call one of our valve experts. They are ready to provide support on all your valve MRO needs.
Work smarter with us
- Mars Service Bracket® ensures faster mounting of handles or actuators and makes maintenance and troubleshooting faster.
- Original inventor of the direct mount design for better and easier valve automation.
- Name, size and traceability information markings for all spare parts.
Verifying quality of each individual valve thus eliminating human errors
- Until today industry standard has been pen and paper and manual data-entry. With Mars Cloud Service we replace documentation on batch level.
- Every valves comes with an unique serial number making every wetted part 100% traceable. Now each individual valve has been tested with more than 100 checkpoints and everything is stored in the cloud.
- This eliminates human errors and manual work flows and thus bringing down Total Cost of Ownership.
Located in Vejle our team consists of the following departments: Technical Department, Internal Sales, External Sales, Purchasing, Documentation, Workshop, Assembly and Administration.